Tuesday 24 November 2009

Panini Farina

Wasn't he a famous Ferrari designer or something? Anyway - I was going to make mushroom pasta for tea but Becky came back with some panini bread from the supermarket. What with my new top of the range (ok maybe not) Panini toaster, it was Panini's for tea:


Rocket

Buffalo Mozzarella

Chopped Sun Dried Tomato

Sliced Tomato

Thinly Sliced Ham

Pepper

Panini Bread (or small ciabattas)

They were quite nice, but I keep making the mistake of using Buffalo Mozarella - which whilst being tastier and more expensive, is not the best thing to use on pizzas or paninis in this case. The cheese is too milky and turns
the bread/base soggy…so now you know!

I'm on my own tonight so it's waffles, beans and cheese for tea. Yeah whatever - I like it so it's my treat - comfort food!


No comments:

Post a Comment